Use this letter to help prepare your clients for more effective open house visits. Many buyers don’t realize how overwhelmed they’ll become during the process and fail to prepare for the experience.
This helpful letter will help make their open house home hunting experience a positive one and reflect well on you as an agent proactively looking out for their best interests.
While you can use this as a traditional letter, here are some practical alternatives:
- Send as an email message.
- Adapt as a status update / blog post on your Facebook wall. (If you do, simply omit the letter’s salutation.)
- Include as part of a follow-up package after clients decide to have you represent them.
(Ideally, send this early in the week to give them time to prepare for open houses on the following weekends.)
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file