Use this post to reason with clients about pricing pitfalls versus moving mortgage rates (and what it could cost them in the long run!).
From the post: “Which do you think matters more when waiting for the right time to buy a home? Is it securing a low purchase price, or locking in a great financing rate?”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- The Pitfall of the Pricing Game
- Don’t Forget the Financing
- Price or Payment? Which Matters to You?
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
A lot of people seem to think waiting for home pricing to bottom out is the way to buy. But what happens to those low prices if interest rates change? Here’s what you should consider.
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.