Use this letter to address the issue of emotional decision making in the home buying and selling process. Reminding clients that emotions run high in real estate deals will help them manage their stress and recognize the full range of factors in play when it comes to negotiations.
- A tactful way to approach a sensitive issue
- Could be used as an email message
- Prepares clients for interactions down the road when you might have to have a difficult “real talk” conversation about their own emotional blindspots in the deal
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file