Continuing in our series of “From the Heart” letters, this piece, “Sharing a Generation’s Wisdom” is a meditation on what each generation has to offer the other, especially in terms of experience and seeing the world with new eyes.
The letter also touches on the coming housing challenges as the population ages as well as the great potential we have in building stronger neighborhoods though intergenerational friendship in the community.
- Though this is a good letter to get people thinking about “aging in place” or relocating, it is not quite a sales letter
- Feel free to remove the P.S. line which links to the PBS story if you’d rather leave it out.
- You could use this as a newsletter piece as well as a letter.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file