There’s so much to celebrate in May. Mother’s Day, graduations… plus it’s one of the best months to list a home. Don’t miss out on this month’s collection of real estate marketing materials designed to keep your network alive and well!
- Pocket Listing Email Template: Use this short email message when you have a pocket listing to market and wish to generate interest in your network. Very discreet, direct, and professional, this will help you generate word-of-mouth referrals for your pocket listings.
- Getting Going: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to inspire your clients to tackle a project they’ve been putting off or are afraid of beginning. Help them see they don’t need a perfect plan so much as they need to give themselves permission to start small and move with momentum.
- Congrats to Your Graduate: Use this letter to reach out to contacts who have a son or daughter graduating from high school (or college). Not only is it a thoughtful way to maintain a connection with those contacts, but it also brings up a conversation about the possibility or upsizing or downsizing.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Pocket Listing Primer: Use this blog post to educate buyers and sellers about pocket listings, and help position yourself as someone who has the personal network to support pocket listings.
- Managing Your Screen Time: Use this blog post to share a couple of apps designed to help people be more mindful about how much time they spend using their devices.
- Building a New Fence: Use this blog post to educate your clients on how they might want to use the fair weather of spring or summer to increase their home’s curb appeal with a new fence. Includes helpful tips as well as a link to an instructive video.
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!