Use this letter to update your clients’ online contact information in your database. This letter is great for:
- Correcting email addresses; people often change them, and your older contacts may no longer use the address you have on file.
- Connecting on social media; do you know if your clients and prospects are on Facebook or LinkedIn? Improve your connection to them and learn more about their lives through social media!
- Making sure clients have your correct online contact information.
- Updating contacts you knew before email existed (yes, it’s possible!)
While the letter includes five different platforms (email, website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), you can delete the ones you don’t use (or add more). The letter also asks they contact you back via email or Facebook.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file