Use this post to discuss pre-listing preparations with prospects considering listing their property.
From the post: “The devil is really in the details when buyers look at a home. Lots of everyday wear and tear that you don’t even notice can ding your home in the eyes of potential buyers. Here’s my list of ten simple improvements you can do to help your home sell faster…”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- The Top 10 Pre-listing Home Improvements
- 10 Simple Fixes Before You Sell Your Home
- 10 Easy Fixes to Help Your Home Sell Faster
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Sprucing up the house for sale? Check out these top 10 often overlooked (but always valuable!) ways to help your home sell faster.
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.