Use this letter to explain to your clients that while you are knowledgeable about the tax implications of real estate, your speciality is real estate and not tax law. This letter advises them to seek out professional tax advice. It serves two purposes:
- It demonstrates that you are a confident professional, always looking out for their best interest.
- It helps protect you from accusations that you may have misled or misinformed a client about the tax implications of their real estate decisions.
It also opens the door to referring clients to a trusted tax advisor, should you know one you respect and recommend.
- Use as a letter or email message
- An excellent piece for generating referrals for tax/accounting professionals
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file