Use this blog post to wish your contacts a sweet, slow summer, while at the same time reminding them that summer is a good time to move before school starts in the fall.
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- Wishing You a Sweet, Slow Summer
- Here’s to a Broken Lawn Mower!
- Summer… When it’s Respectable to be Lazy
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
We’re in the sweet, slow season… summer! How are you spending your warmer months this year?
- This gets great responses on Facebook. If you’re using it as a status update / post on Facebook, you do not need the Post Title.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- This is also a good blog post for your next newsletter!
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.