Use this letter to farm rental communities for prospective buyers.
The letter hits on several pain points for renters and discusses how you help renters evaluate their potential to purchase and help renters become home owners.
Ideally, you want responses via email or through a web form so you can follow-up with these contacts in a cost-effective and friendly manner.
- Do you have any supplemental information appealing to renters you can include with this letter?
- Can you provide any testimonials from former renters you’ve helped? References? If so, mention it!
- Do you have a plan in place or any references you can use to help renters who aren’t yet qualified to buy? Helping them on the path to home ownership is a great way to build your way to future clients.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Recommended subject lines if you choose to use this letter as an email message
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file