Use this letter to solicit rental property representation from new buyers, seasonal, or absentee owners. It’s a great way to help new owners reduce expenses on the ownership of their new home/condo.
If you don’t represent or manage seasonal rentals, consider partnering with someone who does. You might be able to strike up a mutually beneficial business relationship!
- Ideally you want to target new owners, but with small modifications, this letter could be used for long-time or absentee owners.
- If you don’t manage rental properties yourself, consider working on a referral basis with someone who does.
- It would be helpful to know the condo/homeowners’ bylaws of any development or complex you’re soliciting before you use this letter.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Recommended subject lines if you choose to use this letter as an email message
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file