Use this letter to try and save an expiring contract with a home seller. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, a home doesn’t sell, and the seller decides to take the home off the market or find another agent. Use this letter to try and convince them to stick it out with you for the sale.
- Use as a prelude to a personal conversation
- Consider sending the listing contract along with
- Be prepared to explain how you will proceed if they sign up with you again
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file