Use this blog to educate home owners about burglary and steps they can take to protect their home.
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- How to Protect Your Home from Burglars
- Just the Facts, Ma’am: Common Burglary Stats
- Crook-proof your home!
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Some very interesting info on how to protect your home from burglars, courtesy of the Washington Post. You might be surprised at the stats.
- This could be a timely post when used around major holidays, especially with all of the new merchandise in peoples’ homes.
- If you’re targeting prospects moving out of an an elevated crime area, consider sharing this piece with them by mail or email.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Customizing this post with any crime stats in your market will reinforce the locality of the post.
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.