Use this letter to connect with absentee owners and open a discussion about the possibility of selling their property. There are many absentee owners who may have wanted to sell their property in the past, but couldn’t justify the sale when the market was weak. As the market recovers, now is a great time to entice those absentee owners to consider selling.
- Remember, you may need to send this to people out-of-the-area who own second homes in your market.
- Be prepared to provide CMAs for the properties you prospect.
- Even if the owner doesn’t want to sell, use the conversation to build rapport and note their timeline for the property
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file