National Bike to Work Day is a relatively obscure holiday in May which encourages people to save gas, get some exercise, and ride their bike to work and/or school. The holiday was founded by The League of American Bicyclists.
Use this letter as a timely, friendly educational letter (or email) which also functions as a great way to discuss relocation for those with a long or hostile-to-cyclists commute!
- Send this as a friendly note early in the month of May.
- You might add line or two about your own bike-to-work plans.
- You could use this as a blog post as well as a letter.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file