Use this letter to accompany local market data reports you send to neighborhoods you’re farming.
Rather than presenting your data as a “come on,” this reframes the information as a helpful, free service, interested in putting to rest rumors that may be floating around about market values.
Note that the letter indicates you’ll be doing this regularly and that you’re willing to send it out via email instead of mail. Be prepared to meet those expectations (or modify the letter accordingly).
- Be sure to modify this letter if you’re farming different areas.
- If you send this by email, modify by removing references to receiving future updates by email (obviously you’ll already be sending them via email)
- Set a reminder on your calendar every quarter / month / etc. to send out a fresh round of data to contacts on this list.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file