Use this post to link to a humorous slide show of terrible listing photos. This post is designed to entertain visitors and reinforce the message that you take their listing seriously where others may not.
From the post: “When you’re thinking about hiring an agent to help you market and sell your home, it’s probably a good idea to ask to see listing photos of homes they’ve represented in the past. A true real estate professional will go the extra mile to make sure there are plenty of high-quality, detailed photos to help market your home online.”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- Why You Should Always Ask Agents for Sample Listing Photos
- 8 Terrible Listing Photos You Have to See to Believe
- Always Check Your Listing Photos for Murder Stains, Creepy Dolls (I’m Not Kidding!)
- Why You Should Take Listing Photos Seriously
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Before you hire a real estate agent, be sure to ask to see sample photos from their past listings. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand warnings. (See 8 terrible photos here!)
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.