Use this post to bring up topics of upsizing, downsizing, and decluttering homes. Links to a great resource for decluttering for those interested in living a “more with less” life.
From the post: “I often work with clients who find themselves outgrowing their home. Sometimes these are couples who have welcomed their first child into the world, and other times it’s the simple accumulation of “stuff” over time which has crowded their house.”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- Celebrate “Discardia” to get the most out of a small home
- When downsizing can upsize your happiness
- Do you own your stuff, or does your stuff own you?
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Are you maximizing your usable square footage? Are you holding on to stuff you don’t need? There’s an interesting guide out to help you find the path from “our house is too small” to “I love our simple home.”
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.