Use this letter to wish contacts a happy birthday. It is simple, heartfelt, and designed to open up a line of communication.
When customizing the letter, don’t forget to pick ONE of the THREE quotes used in the letter. (Simply delete the two you don’t use.)
If you know the contact personally, be sure to add any detail which deepens that connection, i.e. “I’ll never forget [the time we... / when you and I ... / etc.” Bringing up a positive memory is a good way to reinforce your relationship.
This letter works great as an email message or even a handwritten note inside a card.
- Send either as an email message or a regular letter.
- This could go out as part of a newsletter as well.
- You could use this as a Facebook or blog post, too.
- Remember to isolate the quote you want to use in the letter and delete the others.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file