Use this post to help prospective buyers relocating find short-term rental properties while they hunt for a home.
From the post: “If you’re relocating to a new city, hunting for a home remotely can be a bit of a hassle. Despite the convenience of MLS alerts and virtual tours, nothing compares to visiting listings in person. Besides, with markets heating up and inventory dropping, homes you view online can be off the market before you book a plane ticket to visit. (Not to mention how the cost of those visits add up in a hurry.) There’s really no substitute for living locally while you search for your new dream home.”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- 4 Tips for Finding Short-term Rentals
- Four Ways Relocating Home Buyers Can Find Short-term Rentals
- Relocating? Shop for Your Home from a Short-term Rental
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
When you’re relocating to a new city, home hunting remotely is no fun. Have you considered a short-term rental? Here are four ways you can secure a short-term rental that will give you the time you need to find your new home.
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.