Use this letter to stay in touch with sellers who have not had much activity recently on their listing.
It is designed to:
- provide a sympathetic ear
- show you are on top of the situation
- help mitigate the possibility they will look for a new agent should your listing agreement come up for renewal / expiration
- open up a conversation for potential changes in the marketing approach or pricing strategy
- You may choose to remove or alter certain paragraphs which discuss marketing or pricing changes.
- While you may not want to send this letter, doing so shows you are a good communicator. Silence = lost business over time.
- Remember, others are asking your client “how’s the home sale going?” It’s embarrassing to admit they’re in the dark, so don’t leave them there!
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Recommended subject lines if you choose to use this letter as an email message
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file