Use this letter to respond to family members who may be overstepping their bounds when it comes to your client. This is most often the case in situations where your client may be elderly or the client’s children may be attempting to pressure your client because they have their own interests at heart.
- A tactful way to approach a sensitive issue
- Could be used as an email message
- Helps assure your clients you represent their interests, and not other family members
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file