Use this letter to reach out to contacts who have a son or daughter graduating from high school (or college). Not only is it a thoughtful way to maintain a connection with those contacts, but it also brings up a conversation about the possibility or upsizing or downsizing.
- Make sure you have accurate information about the graduate
- Could be used as an email message
- You might want to personalize this with any memories you have of the graduate
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file