Use this letter to let clients know that you’re a “resource for life” and you don’t plan to disappear after closing.
While many agents choose to send a “fond farewell” letter, you can maintain an edge by letting clients know you intend to keep in touch.
Be sure to invite your clients to keep in touch with you via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. in the space provided for customizing your contact information.
- This is a nice letter to send with a closing gift.
- Customize this letter by mentioning any outstanding issues you have left to resolve (if there are any).
- This is a good time to ask clients if you may add them to your email distribution list, if they haven’t already consented to subscribe to your newsletter, etc.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Recommended subject lines if you choose to use this letter as an email message
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file