Use this letter to encourage your home buying client to consider the profound risks in purchasing more home than they can afford. As a trusted advisor you have a duty to provide the best advice possible, and that includes helping buyers avoid the consequences of becoming “house poor.” This letter cites evidence from a MacArthur Foundation survey.
- Excellent for first-time buyers
- Good to use when a buyer needs to understand compromise
- Encouraging piece for a newsletter
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file