Use this letter to update your database re: your contacts’ areas of professional expertise while expressing your desire to promote local referrals to those you know and trust. This is also a useful way to remind your contacts that you, too, are open to referrals.
- Your primary interest here is not seeking referrals, but having updated information for when you give referrals out for people you know.
- If you’ve been out of touch for a while, use this letter to “touch” your whole database.
- Send this either as a printed letter or email message (or both). Email is likely to get the most responses.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Recommended subject lines if you choose to use this letter as an email message
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file