Use this blog to inform potential home buyers about the pitfalls of skipping a consultation with a mortgage professional. In addition to saving buyers time and possible embarrassment, this piece also provides you a great way to refer business to your partners in your network.
Before posting this be sure your list of mortgage professionals is up to date! Nothing makes you look worse than providing dated or inaccurate information. Be prepared to respond with the list you’ve promised. When you do, also offer to “make a personal introduction” for the prospect, if they’d like. Explain that you’ll send an email message cc:ing both them and the mortgage professional to make the connection.
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- How to avoid home-hunting embarrassment
- I didn’t realize reservations were required!
- A lesson on loan pre-qualification
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Hunting for a new home? Pre-qualification can be an essential component of your home search. Here’s why.
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.