Use this post to help your contacts locate farmers’ markets near them and how to get the most out of their trip for “local groceries.”
From the post: “With the rise of sustainability and “locavore” movements, farmers’ markets are growing in popularity almost everywhere you look. Farmers’ markets are a great way to lay hands on some of the freshest fruits and vegetables while supporting farmers and their families right in your community.”
Use the post title and teaser below with the blog post.
- 7 Tips for Making the Most of Your Farmers’ Market Visit
- A Brief Guide to Finding and Shopping Farmers’ Markets
- Farmers’ Markets: Shop Seasonal and Local!
(Used to describe the post on Facebook, search engines, etc.)
Never shopped a farmers’ market before? You’re missing out! They’re a great way to support local growers and eat the freshest food of the season. I’ve put together seven handy tips for next visit and would love for you to share yours.
- This blog post could double as a newsletter piece.
- Be sure to PROMOTE this post using email, Facebook, and Twitter. Help yourself by sharing it!
- Don’t forget to customize the post with your contact information.
Post Promotion Advice Follows:
Included you’ll find a page with recommendations on how to promote your post via email, Facebook, and Twitter, including short messages to copy and paste.