Use this letter to counsel buyers with poor credit about the potential pitfalls of seller financing. While there are perfectly valid, non-predatory seller-financing situations, this letter helps these prospective buyers make a more informed decision.
- You may need to adjust this letter re: mortgage and credit information
- Can be modified to be used as a general newsletter piece
- If you know of reputable contract-for-deed organizations, include them in this letter
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file