An annual review is a great way to maintain a relationship with past clients. This letter invites them to have a consultation. Three of the most positive outcomes to this meeting include:
- Your clients may decide to refinance or adjust their loan product
- Your clients may decide to take advantage of an increase in home value by trading up (or, conversely, hold off and have you to thank for saving them from a bad decision)
- Your clients won’t do anything, but they’ll be impressed you cared enough to check in
Get the conversation started and opportunities will appear.
- Long Version: Usually for printing and mailing, though can be used via email.
- Short Version: Brief and direct, designed for email.
From the letter:
“It’s interesting that a home purchase is a major financial and life decision, but few people manage that decision beyond the initial transaction. Financial portfolios, life insurance policies, and even our kids’ education is managed on an annual or even quarterly basis. Why isn’t home ownership?”
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file(s)
- Original plain text .txt file(s)