Use this letter as a helpful way to introduce prospects to the array of questions that may inform their home search.
From the letter:
“If you’re thinking about buying a home, you can save a lot of time and effort by considering a few questions before you meet with a real estate agent. These questions not only give shape to your desire to buy a home, but they ensure your meeting with an agent will be productive.”
The letter walks through 11 core questions and closes with an offer to help.
Also works well as an email message or a blog post.
- Send either as an email message or a regular letter.
- This could go out as part of a newsletter as well.
- You could use this as a Facebook or blog post, too.
Included in the downloadable .zip file is:
- A PDF file with instructions on how to use the letter (and the full copy of the letter)
- Original Word .doc file
- Original plain text .txt file