New Content for September 2017
Here’s a recap of all the brand new content we added to My Real Helper for the Month of September.
- Blog Post: Beware the “Lipstick Flip”: Use this post to educate buyers about the potential pitfalls of a recently renovated home with cosmetic upgrades hiding deeper problems.
- Blog Post: Dealing with Inevitable Change: Use this post to support clients and contacts who fear their career or skills may become obsolete due to technological, economic, or political uncertainty. It provides essential strategies for anticipating change and managing fear.
- Blog Post: Flying Above the Fray: Use this post to help demonstrate your professional perspective and share some tips for dealing with the the polarizing, contentious atmosphere of online conversation and interaction.
- Letter: Listing Preview Invitation: Use this letter to invite neighbors living nearby your new listing to a special invite-only preview of the property. This exclusive showing serves multiple purposes: 1) it helps you meet homeowners in the area, 2) it generates buzz for your new listing, 3) it helps spread local word of mouth about the property. Be sure to modify the letter to reflect the property’s details and whether or not you’ll be serving refreshments, etc.
- Letter: An Advisor’s Discernment: Use this letter to instill in your circle of influence the idea that you are an agent who can provide valuable, trustworthy insight and discernment when it comes to real estate.
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!