Build your business for the fall. Summer’s wrapping up and the kids are back in school. Here’s the freshest material to help you expand your business and connect with clients:
- Defending Your Real Estate Commission: Use this letter to defend your commission when clients ask you to lower it. Rather than focusing on the usual bit about your marketing plan and your special relationships, this letter takes a much more compelling approach… the odds the listing will expire at a lower commission.
- Managing Ambiguity in a Real Estate Deal: Use this letter to help your clients cope with the many complexities of buying or selling a home in terms of ambiguity, imperfect information, and buyer/seller intentions. So many crucial decisions are made during this time, and often clients feel overwhelmed. Give them some tools to deal with the ambiguity with this letter.
- Looking Through Keyholes: Use this letter from our “From the Heart” series to bring some perspective to the way we all use social media to get to know people before we know them. A valuable reminder that information online doesn’t add up to the whole of a person.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Rebounding from an Expired Listing: Use this blog post to help home sellers rebound psychologically and emotionally from an expired listing. This can also be a good piece for prospecting for expired listings by demonstrating your empathy and experience with sellers who have “been there.”
- Mortgage Tips for the Self-Employed: Use this blog post to help clients who are self-employed improve their odds of securing a mortgage. This can also be useful to send to prospects who aren’t buying now, but may be in the next few years.
- Insuring Your College Student’s Possessions: Use this blog post to educate homeowners about some interesting facts surrounding their homeowner’s insurance policy and students heading off to college.