The end of the year is a crucial time to maintain connections with your clients and prospects. Use this month’s new material to keep in touch. (We also have a Thanksgiving Holiday Wishes Collection in our library as well.)
- Inviting Neighbors to the Open House: Use this letter to let neighbors know they are welcome to attend an open house you are hosting.
- Avoiding the Comparison Game: Use this letter to help buyers avoid the paralysis which often accompanies comparing features between homes. If you have a buyer who seems to “want it all” in one home, this honest letter may help them get unstuck.
- Opting-in to Ourselves: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to gently encourage your contacts to define themselves beyond the news cycle and practice mindfulness.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Fireplace Safety for Fall: Use this blog post to help homeowners with fireplaces stay safe during the cooler months. Contains useful tips for preparing and using a fireplace.
- Understanding an HOA: Use this post to educate your buyers about Home Owners Associations and help them determine if they want to own in a neighborhood or building with an HOA.
- How to Stop Robocalls: Use this blog post to help your clients stop robocalls from bothering them by using a simple, free service called “Nomorobo.”