Don’t let your busy June sideline your marketing and client relationship building! We’ve just put out a brand new collection of materials to supercharge your summer. Links to the newest letters and blog posts are below:
- On Buying from FSBOs: Use this letter to educate your clients about buying homes from FSBO sellers. There are often misconceptions or fears about buying from FSBOs, and this letter helps clarify things so your clients are comfortable and understand how you help represent their interests.
- Managing Resentment: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to help clients navigate feelings of resentment which sometimes crop up during the home buying process. As emotions run high, both buyers and sellers can feel a bit bitter during the offer and negotiation process. Share a little wisdom to smooth their path.
- Garage Sale Planning: Use this letter to advise your clients on some often overlooked aspects of planning and running a successful garage sale.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Selling a House “As Is”: Use this blog post to educate clients about what it means to sell a house “as is.”
- Learn About Xeriscaping: Use this blog post to educate clients about an alternative to traditional landscaping which is sustainable and saves water: xeriscaping.
- Buying a Home With Bad Credit: Use this blog post to help potential clients with bad credit get back on the path to home ownership.
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!