Brand new real estate marketing content for July is now available for download. In addition to the new materials below, we also have some great pieces in the archive, including an Independence Day Letter, Fireworks Safety Tips, and a thoughtful piece called Celebrating Summer in July.
- Your Credit Score May Be Good: Use this letter to reach out to prospects who may not realize their credit score is good enough to qualify for a mortgage. Recent reports suggest that the majority of Americans don’t have a clue what a mortgage-worthy score looks like. Help them on the path to home ownership with this letter (and pick up some clients along the way).
- Abundance Mindset: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to encourage your clients to embrace an “abundance mindset” and how you use this mindset to serve your clients every day.
- It’s a Seller’s Market: Use this prospecting letter to encourage homeowners to list with you. It’s targeted for markets where inventory is low and buyers are hungry for homes.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Don’t Move It, Sell It!: Use this post to connect people getting ready to move with the myriad of ways they can sell, donate, or trade-in unwanted items rather than pack them in a moving truck.
- Why Work With a Real Estate Agent: Use this post to remind prospects why working with a real estate agent saves them time, money, and helps them make a wise investment in a home.
- A Trusted Advisor’s Philosophy: Use this post to share with prospects and clients what it means when you say you are a “trusted advisor” for all of their real estate needs.
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!