New Content for February 2017
Show your contact database some love this February! Download the newest letters and blog posts from My Real Helper.
- I’m Moving On, But Referrals Still Welcome: Use this letter to let clients know that you’re retiring from the business (or relocating), but that you still welcome their referrals. The letter assures them that you’re concerned about who will look out for their real estate needs, and you have a transition plan in place.
- Action Cures Worry: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to offer your clients a bit of perspective on their anxiety and how they might transform worry into something more productive. Perfect for uncertain times.
- Beware What You Share: Use this letter to counsel your sellers not to accidentally disclose information to nosy buyers who may be trying to fish for ways to negotiate a better deal. This letter gently explains that your job, as the seller’s representative, is to handle all inquiries related to the property (and thus protect them during the sales process).
Newest Blog Posts:
- Renovations with the Best Returns: Use this blog post to educate clients on trends in home renovation (as of 2017), and highlight those renovations which provide the best return on investment.
- Clever Design Upgrades to Sell Your Home Faster: Use this blog post to give clients selling their home affordable design tips which make their property “pop” compared to the competition.
- Check Your Buying Temperature: Use this blog post to help buyers understand when they’ve found the right home. This is a good piece to send before buyers get deep into the hunting process, and helps them understand when their gut is telling them “this is the one.”
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!