Are you ready to finish summer strong and get ready for the second half of the year? Fresh real estate marketing materials for August are now available for download. Here’s what’s new:
- About Loan APRs: Use this letter to help prospects and clients shop for loans by explaining why it’s so important to understand the importance of Annual Percentage Rates versus Interest Rates. This letter can save them thousands!
- I’m Seeking a Personal Assistant: Use this letter to put the call out for a personal assistant. This is a quick-and-easy template you can customize to generate referrals for potential personal assistants. Be sure to customize the details before you email and/or post the notice on Facebook.
- The Art of the Great Undone: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to offer a meditation on how important it is to recognize what is essential to our lives and what is not. This is both a spiritual and a personal productivity practice your clients will appreciate.
Newest Blog Posts:
- For Buyers Seeking Closing Credits: Use this post to educate buyers about seeking closing credits during the negotiation process.
- The Helpful Open House Checklist: Use this post to share with clients and FSBO prospects a sample of what it takes to run an open house. Most FSBO prospects don’t understand what it takes to run a successful open house, and this checklist also gently markets your value once more to sellers.
- What’s an RCFE?: Use this post to educate clients and investors about RCFEs (Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly). This article touches on the types of homes which are good prospects for RCFEs and some sample regulations.
Access all of these materials free (plus everything in our online store) when you subscribe to My Real Helper. All materials ready for digital download… no waiting required!