Summer is winding down, but it’s not over yet. Capitalize on the end of this busy season and prepare to carry your momentum into fall. We have a collection of brand new materials ready to help you do just that.
- Setting Client Expectations: Use this letter to understand a client’s communication expectations and express your sincere interest in making sure you provide them with the right level of service.
- Beware Seller Financing: Use this letter to counsel buyers with poor credit about the potential pitfalls of seller financing. While there are perfectly valid, non-predatory seller-financing situations, this letter helps these prospective buyers make a more informed decision.
- Feeding the Fear: Use this letter in our “From the Heart” series to encourage clients to be more mindful of their media choices in order to care for themselves and those around them. A very timely letter in an unsettled world.
Newest Blog Posts:
- Summer Staycation Ideas: Use this blog post to offer families some ideas for a summer staycation. A perfect blog post for when money is tight and the season is coming to an end.
- AirBnB Your Home for Sale?: Use this blog post to discuss the somewhat controversial marketing practice of generating leads for potential home buyers by listing for sale properties on AirBnB. It doesn’t state you endorse the idea, but it does show you’re curious about emerging marketing and lead-generation trends.
- Common Homeowner Mistakes: Use this blog post to educate clients on a few seldom-discussed mistakes they’ll want to avoid in order to protect their home and their wallet.
In addition to these brand new materials, we encourage you to look at last August’s collection as well for seasonal inspiration. As always, all of these materials are free with your monthly membership. As a member, you save over $40 every month (plus you have unlimited access to download materials from our online store). And just in case you’ve overlooked it, be sure to check out the most popular letters in our store.